I’ve been dealing with lots of frusturating health issues this year, and the most recent one had me under the knife. Today is the 1st time I’ve even turned on my computer since my surgery, and I’m still in the process of healing.
Though I have loads of pix from meals I’ve created since the last couple of market runs, I’ll be continuing my much needed hiatus until the end of the month. If you’re a subscriber to Wholly Delicious!!, you’ll be getting a late edition newsletter later this week. But, for now, the $20 Farmer’s Market Run will continue to be silent until May.
Thank you for visiting and continuing to support this project!!
- @DarkMark, I just saw the end of your UCSB talk... THANK YOU.:::: 9 months ago
- RT @Seahawks: Perhaps @AliceInChains can help steer the fate of this game. Rocking now atop @CenturyLink_Fld. #NFCChampionship http://t.co…:::: 3 years ago
- First 3 to tweet "I WANT TO SEE A SHOW @SAINTROCKE" wins a ticket to the show of their choice this week. sainterocke.com:::: 3 years ago
- Check out @ramit's Ultimate Guide to Making Money iwillteachyoutoberich.com/ultimate-guide…:::: 3 years ago
- @DanielleLaPorte @marwilliamson Here, hear!!!:::: 4 years ago